"T-shirt based on my cicada sweater. I made the sweater for a mini cicada wave that came in 2016. The sweater has 17 cicadas and took 17 days to complete. Excited to wear it during the upcoming major cicada wave in a few months."
- These are T-shirts, NOT knitted sweaters. They are made from images of Sam's original sweater-art printed on super soft, lightweight, poly-spandex t-shirt fabric. They look like knitted sweaters until you get super close-up!
- All items are printed front and back, seam-to-seam.
- Printed, hand-cut, and sewn in the USA
- Machine wash cold (wash inside out for longest last)
- Tumble dry low (hang-dry for longest last)
- Iron medium heat (or "Silk" setting")
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Fabric is 94% polyester 6% spandex blend, very soft, commonly used on high-end t-shirts found at Nordstrom and similar. (Not like a Hanes® Beefy-T)